Mrs Malna Valluvan, Principal, Junior Learning Centres:
It is my pleasure to welcome you to the Victory Life Christian School (VLCS) website.
We are a private Christian school using the A.C.E. (Accelerated Christian Education) curriculum. This is an international program that has been in existence since 1970. Over these years, the program has nurtured many graduates who have gained entry into various universities including some prestigious ones worldwide.
At VLCS we are passionate about developing our students’ academic prowess, training them in the ways of our Lord and building their character through the 90 Christ-like character traits training and impartation.
Mrs LIM Ho Mun, Principal, Senior Learning Centres:
One of the greatest responsibilities of a parent is that of educating your child, not just for academic exams or a good job, but for life. “Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it,” (Proverbs 22:6) cannot be taken too lightly, especially at a time when we as parents battle the many dark and unseen forces threatening to take over the formative minds and precious lives of our children.
Children deserve the chance to develop to their fullest potential, at a pace they can handle. Every child must be trained up in what is excellent, good and right; to stand on Godly principles and God’s promises so that they will be victorious in God’s plan and purpose for their lives.
At VLCS we welcome you to join us in this exciting and amazing journey of training children in the way they should go, now and beyond.
Advantages of the A.C.E. Curriculum:
- Study at their own pace to graduate with the American High School Diploma.
- Are not pressured to meet demands of a curriculum within a fixed period; instead, the curriculum is tailored to fit the student.
- Progress according to their own ability.
- Are placed at their performance level upon diagnostic testing, and foundational learning gaps are strengthened.
- Build their work rate and move on steadily.
- Self learn.
- Attain levels beyond their age (as advanced learners).
- Study with their goals in mind, be it the mandatory daily goals or their year-end targets, and towards targeted graduation.
Class Supervisors (two in each Learning Centre of around 25 students) are ever ready to attend to your child individually at any point in time to help him/her achieve clarity in his/her studies. As our curriculum is an individualised program, you may enrol your child/children any time of the school year.
May you be blessed as you browse through these pages.
Every child a graduate prepared for the Lord for good works.