VLCS is not run by a church nor affiliated with any denomination. We affirm and believe in:
- The plenary, verbal inspiration of the Bible, equally and in all parts and without error;
- The one God, eternally existent Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, Who created man by a direct, immediate act;
- The preexistence, incarnation, virgin birth, sinless life, miracles, substitutionary death, bodily resurrection, ascension to Heaven, and second coming of the Lord Jesus Christ;
- The fall of man, the need for regeneration by the operation of the Holy Spirit through personal faith in Jesus Christ as Saviour on the basis of grace alone, and the resurrection of every person to either eternal life or eternal damnation;
- The spiritual relationship of all believers in the Lord Jesus Christ, living a life of righteous works, separated from the world, and witnessing of His saving grace through the ministry of the Holy Spirit;
- The Biblical mandate of the Great Commandment and the Great Commission for all Believers to proclaim the Gospel and to disciple all nations.