|1. Before arranging to visit the school, please view the online videos Presenting A.C.E. (to see the major differences between this and most other education systems) and The Forgotten Biblical Mandate (to clarify your conviction for a Godly education). For further information, you might also like to check out A.C.E.’s other videos on YouTube: School of Tomorrow.
2. Complete the following documents:
3. Personal testimony describing your conviction to send your child to Victory Life Christian School.
4. Personal testimony from the student (if aged 12 years and above), describing why he/she feels they should or would like to come to Victory Life Christian School.
5. Submit copies of the following documents together with the completed application forms:
6. Payment (cash, cheque or e-banking) for the total Initial Fees (see Fees).
NOTE: Cheques must be made payable to Victory Life Christian School Ltd. For e-banking payments, please ensure the student’s full name is referenced to enable us to credit the account correctly. Please email a bank confirmation advice, with your name, date of deposit, transaction reference, purpose of payment, and our account number, to:
7. Parents are required to attend Parent Orientation before student commences school (or the first Parent Orientation conducted after student commences).
Please note that since June 2016, approval from the Ministry of Education (MOE) is required before a Singapore Citizen can be admitted to a full-time primary or secondary-level course at a Private Education Institution such as VLCS – even if they have obtained exemption from Compulsory Education. This applies through level 10 of the A.C.E. curriculum, as levels 11 and 12 are considered Junior College level – hence a student turning 17 or older in the calendar year of enrolment may not require MOE approval. Please contact us to help you apply for approval – refer to the checklist from MOE for documents required for submission, including the student’s educational history (Excel spreadsheet), medical reports to support your application, and all prior school transcripts.
Singapore Citizens who have completed their Compulsory Education and PSLE, and wish to pursue the American High School Diploma using the School of Tomorrow curriculum, are welcome to register with us under Homeschool. Please contact us for further details.