1. Please view the online videos Presenting A.C.E. (to see the major differences between this and most other education systems) and The Forgotten Biblical Mandate (to clarify your conviction for a Godly education) before arranging to visit the school.
2. Complete the following documents:
- Application Form with recent passport-style photograph (or this format may be filled out in Word before printing)
- Advisory Note (Form 12, Private Education Act)
- VLCS-Student Contract (please also read the Student Contract Cover Letter)
- Parents’ Statement of Appointment and
- Student’s Code of Honor Pledge.
3. Personal testimony describing your conviction to send your child to Victory Life Christian School.
4. Personal testimony from the student (if aged 12 years and above), describing why he/she feels they should or would like to come to Victory Life Christian School.
5. Submit copies of the following documents together with the completed application forms:
- Parents’ marriage certificate
- Parents’ identification documents
- Student’s birth certificate and identification documents
- Medical record of immunizations given to student
- Medical reports concerning student’s physical/psychological condition, if applicable
6. Payment (cash, cheque or e-banking) for the total Initial Fees (see Fees).
NOTE: Cheques must be made payable to Victory Life Christian School Ltd. For e-banking payments, please ensure the student’s full name is referenced to enable us to credit the account correctly. Please email a bank confirmation advice, with your name, date of deposit, transaction reference, purpose of payment, and our account number, to:
Account to credit: DBS Current Account 018-901667-7
7. Parents are required to attend Parent Orientation before student commences school (or the next Parent Orientation conducted after student commences).
Notes for Singapore Citizens
Since June 2016, approval from the Ministry of Education (MOE) is required before a Singapore Citizen can be admitted to a full-time primary or secondary-level course at a Private Education Institution (PEI) such as VLCS, even if they have obtained exemption from Compulsory Education. This applies through level 10 of the A.C.E. curriculum, as levels 11 and 12 are considered Junior College level, thus a student turning 17 or older in the calendar year of enrolment may not require MOE approval. Please contact us to help you apply for approval – refer to the checklist from MOE for documents required for submission, including the student’s educational history (Excel spreadsheet), medical reports to support your application, and all prior school transcripts.
Singapore Citizens who have completed their Compulsory Education and PSLE, and wish to pursue the American High School Diploma using the School of Tomorrow curriculum, are welcome to register with us under Homeschool. Please contact us for further details.